Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Friday, December 16, 2005

Check the Siblings' Obituaries

Once again, trying to break through one of the "brick walls" on one of my German immigrant lines into Wisconsin, I followed the trail of death certificates and records to no answer on the village in Germany nor the surname descendants. So I started on the trail of the siblings and went to the Grant County, Wisconsin websites to track down the obituaries and any other pertinent information of Elizabeth's siblings.

Yesterday I received her younger brother's obituary and gained information on his volunteer association involvement, his only son's name and that his brother had moved to Washington D.C., a fact that I suspected but couldn't make a clear connection to, up to this point in time, as a woman with the Bushhausen surname dies there in 1974, but no Social Security listing for the brother shows up. Now I have a few more possibilities and new hope that I can crack this thing before too long.

So the advice of going around the mountain if you can't go through it probably will pay off here in this case.

Success in the search!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home