Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Cemetery Names for Halloween

It made sense to mention a few interesting cemetery names in recognition of Halloween and if you have more, please feel free to add to the list!

We've all heard of a "Hillside" cemetery in numerous locations. People like the pictureque tree-lined hill with rows of neat tombstones along the paved drive through the cemetery. I also found "Beach Grove Cemetery" in Indiana and "Lakeview Cemetery" in Michigan- a better view, I guess?

Then there's "Black Swamp Cemetery" in Wayne, Ohio (I'll bet it's beautiful!) and "Murphy's Graveyard" in Greenville, Ohio, which brings me to question wheteher Murphy's Law applies there or not? But my favorite was "Newcomer Cemetery" in Franklin, Ohio- how long can the corpse stay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home