Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

"Internet Genealogy"

I received my first copy of the magazine "Internet Genealogy", which promises to be a valuable addition to the market for serious researchers. I haven't finished my read-through yet, but the publishers picked well-known authors to launch the maiden edition with and I suspect that equally fine articles will follow. The publisher said the overall response and initial number of subscribers surprised him and he believed that the time had arrived for just such a magazine.

Some of the topics included in this issue were: Linkpendium, a detailed discussion of how to use Google in your genealogy searches, Polish Genealogy sites, Canadian records, and the Illinois State Archives. It's worth checking out and I'll continue to update you on the magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home