Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Mid-year Evaluation

We have arrived at the mid-way point of the calendar year and it's time to evaluate the genealogical goals of this year! I'm proud to say that I've stayed on schedule for my once a month visits to the Minnesota Historical Society and have mined a great deal of information for myself, my research buddy out in Salt Lake City and have assisted another beginning friend in a few visits there to get her "feet wet", so that she can continue in her own family history research. On my nephew's new wife's line, I added three generations without breaking a sweat, using online sources.

On the search engine "magic formula", well, that goal continues on! I feel like there is a magical combination but I still haven't found it in its entirety. I would like to continue on in preparation for my A.G. certification but I haven't even touched it this year. I will get a rudimentary family website up this summer on one of the German immigrant lines that I have been struggling with for years and I hope to write and submit a few genealogical journal articles for publication this year as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home