Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

New Year's Research Resolutions

Any researcher has the WISH LIST that they hope to focus on for the year, or maybe on the tougher cases, for the decade.

As you make your list, remember to round out your researching goals with your learning goals. I usually have a conference or two on my "must attend" list for the year, a book or two that I intend to read to become more knowledgeable in a geographic area, country or language, as well as my TOP TEN research goals, although to be honest, I seldom get past five of the ten, so they continue to reappear on the next year's research goals list. I also continue to expand my use of the many Internet sites, as they add indeces, digitized records and contact information. These are exciting times for us as dedicated researchers!!! Share your successes with all of us!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home