Name:
Location: Minnesota, United States

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Genealogy News Bytes

The February issue of "Genealogy News Bytes" from the Mid-Continent Library lists this blog as a site to check in their newsletter. The current four page issue is online at : www.mcpl.lib.mo/us/gen/h/news/200702.pdf

A variety of helps, research tips, websites and announcements are posted there for genealogists of all levels. The networking possibilities continue to expand as the genealogical community digitizes, volunteers, researches and publishes more and more material! What an amazing array of help we have in the 21 st century!

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig said...

Hi Susan,

I found your blog in the same category as mine on Genealogue after I noticed that my blog has been visited by people referred by that site. Please have a look at my blog, The Intense Inane. You can get to it by clicking on my name at the end of this comment. My roots are midwestern with a German accent.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home